Everyone’s talking about Saving Memories Forever. Here are some recent mentions across various media outlets:
Saving Memories Forever Review, September 2013, “I think this app and the corresponding website make interviewing family members so much easier than just using the recorder on your phone. I like that the stories are organized by storyteller and that they can easily be shared through an email to your family members. I was really surprised with how easy it was to set it all up and upload the stories to the website.” Jennifer Woods, Climbing My Family Tree, A Family Tree Magazine Top 40 Blogger for 2013.
- Saving Memories Forever Review, January 2014, “Overall, this is a fab idea, easily accessible and very affordable. This would be a great way to really capture the stories, laughter and family memories….Recommended and two thumbs up!” Heather Mitchell, I’ll Take My Wine in a Sippy Cup Blog.
- Saving Memories Forever Review, January 2014, “The nice part with the mobile phone application, is that you don’t need to remember to take any recording equipment with you. In fact I have found that the best family history stories have come quite unexpectedly so I would not have had a digital recorder on me to record the story, this way I just pull out my cell phone and with one application I’m ready to go. Then I can upload it to the website and all the family members I’ve invited to share in these discoveries can listen to the grandparents story within moments rather than waiting for me to transpose it and send out.”Karen Hewitt, Crazystepfordwives Blog
- Saving Memories Forever Review January 2014 “I have some rather technically disadvantaged family members who felt a little odd talking into a cell phone, so I just plugged in my gaming headset to my computer and recorded that way. It was fun and entertaining. My family has passed on the ‘cheap’ gene to me to make sure that I can live with what I want at a good price. When they started up on me about how this program had to be too good to be true, I showed them that even the FREE plan was a GREAT plan to have. And for most of my family members who only have 2 members in the house, the FREE plan would work well.” Tami Winbush, Misc. Ramblings Blog
- Saving Memories Forever Review, January 2014, “When my mom passed away last year, all I could think of were all the missed opportunities… there were …so many questions I still wanted to ask my mom about her life – growing up in Chicago after World War II, coming of age in the 60s and 70s, being a mom (and for most of her life a single one at that)… Saving Memories Forever is a great service for preserving the stories and memories of a lifetime. I highly recommend using it and sharing it with those you love as a way to document both the memorable and mundane parts of everyone’s lives.” Julie Johnston, Project Julie Blog.
- Saving Memories Forever Review, December 2013, “This is a truly inspiring way to make your holiday and everyday memorable. I love all the features and was super excited to try it out. With your step by step instructions and a story you can do it all with ease. I would highly recommend trying this out.”Cassandra McCann, Cassandra M’s Place Blog
- Saving Memories Forever Review, December 2013, “I wish this had been around when my grandfather was alive. He always told the best stories and it makes me sad that H and AR can’t hear these same stories in the words of their great-grandfather. We’re definitely going to be breaking out this app over Christmas, but I’ve already got some great recordings from Matt, his mom & dad. I’m not only using it to save memories, but to make memories as well.” Alyssa Holyfield Groeteke My Husband’s Watching TV While I’m Watching the Baby
- Saving Memories Forever Review, December 2013, “I recently used this program to record my grandparents, they are in their late 70’s and early 80’s. Some of my Grandfathers Navy stories are now recorded for my children and their children to listen to. I also have decided to record my own stories for my children. I wish everyone understood how important it is for children to understand how and why their family became. Well, a family. Why decisions are important and how much they are loved. So many times I wished just to hear my mother say my name one more time. Call me “Silly Goose”. As she so lovingly did. Hear her laugh. Now I have the chance to leave that behind for my children. It really is priceless for a genealogy nerd like me. Traci Hoffman, DvLDOLL Blog
- Saving Memories Forever Review, August 2013, “Have I got an app that will change your life!! Seriously!! Before my Grandma died she lovingly filled in a “Grandmother Remembers” book. She worked on it for so long! As much as I love and cherish this book, it would be even more special to me, if it were in her voice!! Saving Memories Forever is a smartphone app. SO AMAZING and SO EASY to use!! This should be on each and every single phone everywhere!! THIS is what you should hand down to your children!!” Connie Gruning, Peanut Butter and Whine Blog
- “4 Steps for Getting Family Photos and Heirlooms to Tell Their Stories“, Senior Outlook Today, March 29, 2013
Genealogy educator, author, and Saving Memories Forever blogger Thomas MacEntee shares ways for organizing and documenting the stories behind your family photographs and heirlooms.
- Saving Memories Forever Review, March 2013
Matthew Lewis of Home School Enrichment Magazine reviews the Saving Memories Forever web service and app from the perspective of a parent and homeschool family!
- Saving Memories Forever Review, March 14, 2013
Angela shares a scrapbooker’s review of the Saving Memories Forever App.
- “Saving Memories Forever brings families together by recording and sharing the little stories that make up a rich and fulfilling life.”, March 4, 2013
Harvey Baker, co-founder of Saving Memories Forever, is interviewed by MO.com the company and app (including why the Bakers were inspired to create it!)
- Saving Memories Forever Review, March 3, 2013
Coralie likes to add tags, photos, and more to her family history project within her Saving Memories Forever account.
- Saving Memories Forever Review, March 1, 2013
Amanda Joy shares how she uses the Saving Memories Forever App to keep her son in touch with his grandparents.
- Preserving Family Memories with Saving Memories Forever (Review), February 26, 2013
Donna shares how she’s using Saving Memories Forever – including stories, Skype, and a virtual relative!
- Saving Memories Forever App Review, February 24, 2013
Mom Does Review gives four simple steps for using the Saving Memories Forever App.
- Saving Memories Forever – A Must for all Memory Keepers!, review, SmartMom Solutions, February 7, 2013
- Saving Memories Forever, review, Have Sippy Will Travel, February 8, 2013
Review of Saving Memories Forever from traveling mommy blogger.
- Saving Memories Forever Review, review, Mom TV, February 8, 2013
Video by Maria Bailey of Mom TV reviewing Saving Memories Forever: “As the mom of four children, I know a thing or two about trying to make — and preserve — memories! Back when I had three little ones within 20 months, I never thought the days would go by so fast. Now, my oldest two children are away at college . . .”
- Saving Memories Forever The Free and Easy Way!, review, Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog, February 7, 2-13
The importance of preserving the memories of raising your child and using Saving Memories Forever to record those memories.
- Saving Memories Forever Review: Record and Share Family Memories, review, The Review Wire, February 7, 2013
Review of Saving Memories Forever on female-oriented product review site.
- Saving Memories Forever – A Must for All Memory Keepers!, review, Diary of a Blue Suit Mom, February 7, 2013
Mommy blogger review of Saving Memories Forever and a giveaway contest.
- Saving Memories Forever Announces Its First Community Outreach: American Widow Project, press release, February 7, 2013
- Review: Saving Memories Forever, review, The In-Depth Genealogist, February 2, 2013
A focus on how educators and parents can use Saving Memories Forever in a learning environment and to teach children the value of family stories.
- Saving Memories Forever Helps You Relive Precious Moments, review, Bay Area Mommy, January 31, 2013.
Another great review . . .”helps you build a “library” of memories on your phone or your computer.”
- Review: Saving Memories Forever App and Website, review, Living Frugal with Erika, January 26, 2013.
A great review by young Mommy blogger on how to preserve family stories using Saving Memories Forever.
- Interview with Jane Baker of Saving Memories Forever, radio interview, Mom Talk Radio, January 20, 2013
The #1 Nationally Syndicated Radio Show for Moms interviews Saving Memories Forever co-founder Jane Baker to discuss how to preserve family stories.
- Saving Memories Forever Launches Free Genealogy App for Android Devices, article, Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter, January 16, 2013
“The DAILY genealogy technology newsletter for genealogy consumers” mentions the new Saving Memories Forever Android app.
- Saving Memories Forever Launches Free Genealogy App for Android Devices, press release, January 15, 2013
Press release announcing availability of Saving Memories Forever app for Android devices.
- Memories of My Sister and Dad, review, Plum Crazy About Coupons, January 10, 2013
Mommy blogger uses Saving Memories Forever to help remember stories about family members.
- Saving Memories Forever – Lasting Audio Legacy for Everyone with a Story to Tell, review, Jenny at dapperhouse blog, January 5, 2013
Jenny explains how she plans to use Saving Memories Forever to record her father’s fascinating stories!
- Saving Memories Forever Cell App, review, Blog With Mom blog, January 2, 2013
Review of Saving Memories Forever discusses how to create a “virtual relative.”
- Making Memories That Last, review, Real Army of Moms blog, January 1, 2013
Mommy blogger reviews Saving Memories Forever and shows how she uses the iPhone app to preserve family stories.
- Saving Memories Forever, review, The Purple Haired Homeschooler, December 30, 2012
Homeschooling mom discusses how to preserve those fun moments with your children using Saving Memories Forever.
- Saving Memories Forever, review, A Little bit of Everything blog, December 28, 2012
Review of the various features of Saving Memories Forever.
- One Thing We Should All Be Doing As Parents!, review, A Little Crunchy, December 28, 2012
Review of the Android app for Saving Memories Forever.
- Internet Genealogy Magazine Review of Saving Memories Forever, review by Lisa A. Alzo, December 2012/January 2013 issue
In-depth review by a noted genealogist, family historian and advocate for preserving your family stories.
- Saving Memories Forever App Review, review, Sweep Tight, December 23, 2012
Review of Saving Memories Forever just in time for Christmas and the holiday season!
- Saving Memories Forever – Keeping Your Family Memories Online, review, Sew Craftable, December 23, 2012
Mommy blogger reviews Saving Memories Forever and discusses the need to preserve family stories, even after family members have passed.
- Saving Memories Forever – Hold on to precious family stories! – review, The Mommy Bunch blog, December 17, 2012
Review of Saving Memories Forever from another mommy blogger!
- Saving Memories Forever, review, Daveys Mave blog, December 15, 2012
Review from SAHM and mommy blogger.
- Saving Memories Forever – Review, review, My Frugal Wife blog, December 12, 2012
Another review of Saving Memories Forever from another mommy blogger!
- Savings Memories Forever Android APP & Website Review, Detroit Mom & Her Views blog, December 11, 2012
Review of Saving Memories Forever by a mommy blogger to tap into the value of oral history and her family’s roots.
- Saving Memories Forever ~ A Site To Hold Your Family Memories, review, MamaLuvsBooks blog, December 2, 2012
Review of Saving Memories Forever and how to use it to preserve family memories from the perspective of a mommy blogger.
- Free App Lets Service Members Record Messages For Family, Andrews Gazette, November 9, 2012
Article for military service members at Andrews Air Force Base about Saving Memories Forever.
- Treasuring Memories and Story Basics, Saturday Evening Post, November/December 2012
Saving Memories Forever is listed as a resource for preserving family stories.
- Saving Memories Forever, Elite Professionals, October 30, 2012
Profile of Saving Memories Forever founders Jane and Harvey Baker.
- WJBC Radio Interview, Bloomington, Illinois, Saturday October 6, 2012, Mornings with Scott Laughlin. Saving Memories Forever Interview.
- St. Louis Post Dispatch, Friday, September 14, 2012, Business Bulletin Board-On the Web Section.
- KMOX 1120 Radio Interview, St. Louis, Missouri, August 15, 2012, Total Information AM with Doug McKelvey, Saving Memories Forever Interview.
- St. Louis County Economic Council Semi finalist announcement Business Plan Competition, Monday July 9, 2012.
- WTAX Radio Interview, Springfield, Illinois, Tuesday June 26, 2012, Morning News Watch with Alex Degman, Saving Memories Forever Interview.
- St. Louis Business Journal, Friday June 15, 2012, Greg Edwards “ShopTalk” St. Louis Business Journal 20120615 Greg Edwards Shop Talk.
- Springfield Journal-Register, Saturday May 19, 2012, “Project Innovation Award Winners Announced” Springfield Journal Register 20120518 Project Innovation Award Winners.
- Springfield Journal-Register, Saturday May 08, 2012, “Project Innovation Finalists Named” Springfield Journal Register 20120507 Project Innovation Finalists.